Dates for these weeks 2022:
March 2 – 6
August 17 – 21
October 26 – 30
This week start at 5 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Check in is possible between 3 and 4 p.m..
Welcome to our special week of reflection
The programme aims on exploring LivingNâm; a way of living that guides us to Authentic Living.
- There will be a daily rhythm of three meditations a day and periods of silence
- Together we reflect on aspects of LivingNâm in a very practical way
- There will be moments of practice in which you will participate in a programme of daily service
- We work with a small group, this offers a lot of peace and tranquility, which contributes to deepening and intensifying the programme. A week tuned into the moment where we carry together. There is a staff present who provides the basis, together we ensure a beautiful and inspiring week!
- Those who wish can receive impulses directly from Yoginâm via an online private HarpMood in which Yoginâm will play a short HarpMood especially for you in which needs are answered naturally by the resonance of his state (a small contribution of €20,- is asked for this).
- The days are split up in active mornings and free time in the afternoons.
LivingNâm is inspiring or actually just mind-blowing!
LivingNâm invites you to the natural attitude of awe and the open state of wonder …
LivingNâm is very practical to apply in daily life
LivingNâm contains the keys to transform your life into a life full of beauty, in harmony with All that is
LivingNâm is a life in peaceful recognition of what is, acceptance of what comes and surrender to what remains,
LivingNâm is the most natural because …
LivingNâm is the way to what you already are, the way back to your essence!
Take a step back, overcome uncertainty and be inspired
The week is inspiring in itself, a way to really unwind and recharge your batteries.
And for those who are open to this, this week can be the start of a new life, a different life, a powerful life under your own control in the midst of all the turmoil of the world. You can overcome uncertainty and gain strength based on a certainty that transcends truths and duality. This week you are invited to investigate and experience the transcendental reality of daily life yourself.
Seeds can be sown this week, then it is up to you to continue taking care of them and allowing these seeds to bloom.
Meet Yoginâm, the founder of LivingNâm
Yoginâm, a contemporary Sage and founder of LivingNâm, has achieved with his life a constant Attunement in the “infinite unknowable” in which everything shares. He has found a way to enter into an intimately close and at the same time infinitely wide relationship with this “infinite unknowable” that he has given the sound Abbah.
It is this quality in Yoginâm that allows people to experience healing, inspiration, guidance and enlightenment in his presence. Some experience sharing in His state of Being as the purest form of Love.
Yoginâm took on the task of guiding people to a life in Attunement. Therefore, people who wish to do so are welcome to share a moment in his state during a live online private HarpMood meditation.
You will stay in a private room based on full board stay (3 meal times per day, coffee, tea)